Sunday, October 19, 2008

purse party

Interested in hosting a IJS purse party? Let me know, we'll talk and work something out. I am enjoying the "purse party" and the very nice women that have attended, but truth be told, I'm not very comfortable about asking people to host these parties. You know, I have never sold the candle, scrapbooking, tupperware, gourmet goodies, baskets, jewelry or naughty toys, so I just don't think I have that in me. However, if you are wanting to have a party I would love to do one with you. I just don't like the asking. You can leave a comment or contact me directly for more information or to buy a handbag. I'll leave it at that. This is even uncomfortable.
I also would like to thank Karen for hosting IJS Friday night. I had a great time. It certainly was a pink and brown evening of bags. All of the pink and brown handbags found new homes as well as some of the others.

6 comments:

PJ said...

I do, I do. Now, all I have to do is find other women, besides you that like me.

deborah said...

I DO like you.

Anonymous said...

Deborah - I love the Easter painting! I didn't see the title right away and I thought of Genesis - but both are about God doing a new thing! Best wishes as you continue on with your artistic endeavors - love, S.Steele

Karen Campbell said...

I'm honored to be mentioned in your blog! Thank you for making my sister's purse so quickly for me. It was difficult to part with but I did give it to her on her birthday. She loves it. You're the best. I love your work and I'm very proud of you!
Karen

deborah said...

Susan,
Aww, thanks.

deborah said...

Karen,
I was a little nervous that you sister would only see that handbag on YOUR arm. I'm proud of you, too;) Thanks for all your support.