Thursday, February 11, 2010

working hard? playing fully

Ah, haven't posted in 100 years. Well, it seems that way. I'm still alive. In fact, I find it difficult to create fully and write about it at the same time. What do you think? Can you balance both? I've been busy in my studio playing...er, I mean working on new designs and new projects. I'm hoping to have a few pieces completed in the next few days. With the snow covering everything outside it is the most perfect reason to stay home and play...I mean work. I love my life :)

3 comments:

MD said...

I'm anxious to see your NEW designs!! Happy designing :-)

Alison said...

"I find it difficult to create fully and write about it at the same time." Maybe that's it! I think you're on to something there, because I feel the same thing. I'm going to ponder this some more while I scoop up poop. Wish me luck.

deborah said...

M.D. and Alison, it's coming along. Thanks for your interest in my work. :)