Monday, December 1, 2008

cool personality

Alright, it is pretty. December 1st snowfall on the trees in the backyard makes a pretty picture. To take this shot I stepped outside for a minute, (no coat) and it was enough to come inside for a cup of tea. So, I'll try to enjoy the snowy weather. I love the slight color combination of browns and blacks, whites and greys, blues and a hint of lavender. At first glance it almost appears to be a black and white, but at second look the colors whisper their cool personalities. I love color. I love color in combination with other colors. Of course, blue and orange is a long time favorite but really I love the multi-combination. Like butter yellow, cream, lavender, dark chocolate and grey. Or sage, smoky blue, copper and plum. What colors do you like together? What are you drawn to again and again?

No comments: